~AssALamUALAIkum...HeLL0...0hAIYo g0zAImASu....AnneYongHaseYo~

Saturday 30 June 2012

~birdy-skinny love~

First time dengar lagu ni masa Iris tengah layan The Vampire Diaries..Lagu ni theme song untuk tv series ni..Dengar ja, terus fall in love with this song..Just a little bit information about this song..

1. Skinny love was the first single released from Bon Iver's 2007 debut album For Emma, Forever Ago..

2. British musician Birdy released a cover version ofthe song on January 2011 as a digital download..

Apa yang Iris paham tentang lagu ni??? Bagi Iris la lagu ni menceritakan tentang cinta yang semakin pudar..Tak tau la korang interprete lagu ni macam mana..Masa tengah dalam mood bersedih dan berduka Iris suka layan lagu ni, dengar dan nyanyi berulang kali..  

~Birdy-Skinny Love~

Come on skinny love just last the year
Pour a little salt, we were never here
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

I tell my love to wreck it all
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Right in this moment this order's tall 

I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balance
And i told you to be kind

In the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind
I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines

Come on skinny love what happened here
We suckled on the hope in lite brassieres
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Sullen load is full, so low on the split

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind

And now all your love is wasted
And who the hell was I?
I'm breaking at the bridges
And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?
Ooh, ooh


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...