~AssALamUALAIkum...HeLL0...0hAIYo g0zAImASu....AnneYongHaseYo~

Tuesday 31 January 2012

~birthday~


Yesterday was my birthday..Maka genap la xx tahun Iris hidup di dunia ini...Sepanjang 4 tahun yang lalu, Iris celebrated most of my birthday with my dearest roommate..Ye la kan during that time I'm still a student..Every year they gave me a birthday card and sang a birthday song to me at 12 midnight sharp..Yang paling Iris tak boleh lupakan sampai bile2 pun is when they made up a birthday cake for me from Jacob biscuit (my favorite biscuit)..Memang sweet sgt2..But for this year, I got a chance to celebrate my birthday with Mr F..Previously, Mr F buat birthday surprised untuk Iris with cup cake delivery but last night he took me out for a dinner..Thanks honey for such a lovely night..The cake was really marvelous...hehehe..Tidak dilupakan juga buat kawan2 yg sudi untuk wish birthday pada wall fb Iris, terima kasih sangat2 Iris ucapkan hehe




p/s: bila umur makin bertambah, kubur pula makin menghampiri


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oit..kak yong!
happy belated bufday yerk~
moga pnjg umor+murah rezeki.....
sory lmbat wish ^_^

Windflower said...

happy belated birthday...
haha.. dah tua...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...