~AssALamUALAIkum...HeLL0...0hAIYo g0zAImASu....AnneYongHaseYo~

Sunday 17 April 2016

~project food haunting: sudu cafe~



Eventhough I am travelling back and forth via this road, I am only started to notice about this place later in the end of 2015...That day, my brother and I was on our way back home...We were looking for a place to celebrate our sister's first pay check...

At first, I thought that this place was named as SUSU instead of SUDU...Because when you see it from far, the letter 'D' looked like an 'S' for me...But thanks to Mr. Google for correcting me...Since my first visit here, this place has become one of my favorite eating spot... 

Things that I like about Sudu Cafe:

Foods


They provide you with varieties of local and western dishes at a very reasonable price...Their main specialties are 'mee ketam' and district coffee...

Mee Ketam

If you are a coffee lover, get yourself to try their different types of coffee from various district of Perak...The coffee here smell and taste good...It would bring back your sweetest oldies memories...And I am pretty sure that you would not regret it...

My sister with her fish and chips

Chicken Sausage

The foods here are delicious and presentable...Some of the food's portion is more than sufficient...I enjoyed their spaghetti carbonara most as it taste unique...If you are craving for 'ubi kayu rebus' come and visit this place on Sunday...

My favorite dish

Cucur Udang with Sambal Kacang

Ubi Kayu Rebus

Decoration


I like how they decorated this place..Simple, neat and tidy...You can find a lot of inspirational quotes pasted on the wall...


Services and Facilities
So far, the staffs here are quite friendly and helpful...The waiting hour for you meal will take about not more than 30 minutes depending on the number of their customers...

While waiting for your meal, you can surf the internet by using their free wifi...By that you can save your internet data...If you are running out of cash...Do not panic...The ATM machine is just next door...

Last but not least if you are looking for a good place to eat in Ipoh, feel free to visit...

Sudu Cafe,
No 35, Medan Gopeng 1,
Jalan Sultan Nazrin Shah,
31350 Ipoh,
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel: 019-329 0156
FB: https://www.facebook.com/kafesudu
Bussines Hour: every day from 7 am to 11 pm


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...